type='image/gif'/> " "

Friday 8 January 2016

Get your nails done!

You mean I should get my nails polished, fixed, manicured, pedicured? Yea get your nails done! I love wearing nail polish- whether long or short nails, I wear my nail polish in different colors, art and styles and it makes me feel good! At least you can never go wrong with red, pink or teal blue nail polish color(I hope so!)


















To my knowledge, I found out that there are some women
who cannot do without making their nails and getting pampered, while for some; it is a source of confidence for them. Here are some women who expressed how why they like getting their nails done either on their natural nails, or artificial nails.

"Hmm.. Well I feel getting my nails done is very relaxing. I do it as a treat to myself. Once they are actually done and painted  they make my hands/toes feel more feminine & beautiful. It does something to my confidence, knowing I can go throughout my day without worrying about what people are going to think to think about my nails [If they are too short? If they are too thin? If they look weird? or if it is broken? Etc...) And in the end i get the opposite reactions, I get compliments! That's why i love getting my nails done"

"I don't have very good nails, my natural nails are soft, brittle and they break easily and I always bite  them too. So, when I got married, I had my nails done nicely and people always wanted to look at my ring. For this reason, I continued fixing my nails as I couldn't leave them bare. That is why I love getting my nails done."

"I like getting my nails done cos it makes my fingers look good. I also think it helps my nails look well kept that when they are are. And I love to play with colors."

"I fix my nails because i like it when my nails look nice and saves me the stress of worrying about it."

"My natural nails are darker and it serves as an extra layer of  protection to my nails and also making my nails looks pretty"

Ladies! For some of you who don't enjoy going to the salon, remember, all you need is a nail file, nail buffer, different nail polish colors and get your nails nicely done! Would you like to get yours done?



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting All-bout-nails.blogspot.com's blog, I'd love to hear from you!